School: Avanti Court Primary, Barkingside
Contract: Permanent, full time
Employer: Avanti Court Primary School, Carlton Drive, Barkingside, Essex IG6 1LZ
Location: Avanti Court Primary School
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: Full time hours per week.
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 20/02/2017 at 12:00 PM
Avanti Court Primary School
Carlton Drive, Barkingside, Essex IG6 1LZ
Tel: 0208 5519489
Class Teachers – NQTs welcome
Start date: September 2017
Positions: EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school which values you as a person? Then Avanti Court Primary School is the school for you!
The Governors at Avanti Court Primary School in Redbridge are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated teachers to start in September 2017.
Avanti Court is a vibrant primary school, which welcomes pupils of all faiths, backgrounds and learning needs. We are priviledged to have children who are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn, a talented staff, good facilities and, in 2014, we were judged by Ofsted to be a good school.
We are looking for innovative, inspirational teachers who put children’s learning at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our pupils in reaching their full potential.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
One of the many positive features of our school is the harmonious ethos in which excellent relationships exist and where children are impressively well behaved and love learning. Avanti Court Primary School is a multi-cultural school rooted in Hindu traditions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
- Is passionate about being a classroom practitioner
- Is resourceful, dynamic and brings a clear understanding of assessment for learning
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Will show commitment to the school’s values
- Is determined to be an outstanding teacher
- Wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
- A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation-Spiritual Insight
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
- A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
- Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
- Supportive parents and governors
- A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations
- Excellent support for all NQTs and professional development for all
Where is Avanti Court?
Avanti Court is located: 2 minutes walk from Barkingside Station (Central Line), 5 minutes walk from Barkingside High Street.
To discover more about this exciting opportunity contact: Ms. Tricia Johnson (Office Manager) on 0208 5519489.
Please do come and visit our school so that you can see for yourself what it means to work in a rewarding, caring and harmonious school.
The school uses the services of Havering to support our recruitment but the school is located in Redbridge – two minutes walk from Barkingside Station!
Please apply online. Should you experience any techncial difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th February 2017, 12.00pm
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th February 2017
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council